This isn’t a matter of work goals, or heroes or anything important like that. No, this is about a person that I could easily be and in the deep, dark delusions of my mind think I am from time to time.
- I want to be a girl who can go to a bar, alone, and strike up conversations with people who appear to be interesting and keep up my end of the conversation for a nice long time.
- I want to be a girl who walks into a place alone and doesn’t feel like I need to have something to entertain myself with or cover up the fact that I am alone with, like a book or newspaper.
- I want to have the outward confidence that I have in my mind.
- I want to be able to go chat up the waiter at the meat & three and become his friend.
- I want to be as popular as my dog.
- I want to not worry that I am bothering someone every time I call them.
- I want to find a boy/man/male that enjoys spending time with me as much (if not more) then I enjoy spending time with him.
I don’t really feel like any of these things are completely ridiculous or unattainable…but I might simply be delusional…it happens.